- Reduce contacts with other people outside your own household
- Minimum distance 1.5 meters from other people
- Stay in public space: Alone and with a maximum of one person who does not belong to your own household.
- Groups in public only with people from your own household (family)
- Sports and exercise in the fresh air are allowed
- Work, help and a doctor are allowed
March 15, 2020: St. Patrick´s Day Parade in Munich
St. Patrick´s Day Weekend in Munich 3/14-3/15/2020
25th St. Patrick´s Day in Bavarias Capital city.
In this article I show you an alternative entrance to Nymphenburg castle park in Munich.
There is a lot to discover foodwise in Munich!
Just listen to the podcast and find yout more!
Visiting a public training at FC Bayern is one of the coolest things in Munich you can do, that cost NO MONEY. It is free and it is great!
Save the date
Video Impressions from the first training of this season 19/20
St. Michael is a very beautiful church in Berg am Laim, east of Munichs city center.
It has outstanding art and decoration in the interior of the church.
For those who are interested in sacral art, St. Michael in Berg am Laim is highly recommended!